Every professional and, in many cases amateur, athlete has already used anabolic steroids or, at least, has already thought about its use.
It is hypocritical to state that they are not in all sports practiced today. From Olympic gymnastics, swimming, American football or even strength sports and expressionism of the body like powerlifting and bodybuilding.
Know some models of anabolic steroid cycles and also their main effects and structures.
Pharmacological ergogenics are in turn a way of enhancing the athlete’s potentiality in several aspects. Without them, we would probably limit ourselves to having only genetically privileged champions. And the others? It’s something to reflect…
However, we know that although there are, there is not enough research to prove their real harms. Therefore, when made use of, prevention and care should be the key points of departure.
In the same way, the organization and combination of drugs must be the fundamental point to obtain good gains.
Today, let’s know 4 different cycles. It is important to remember that the dosages are relative and the use of anabolic steroids is NOT RECOMMENDED and, much less, without proper professional follow-up. If this is done, it will be at your own risk.
DSDN – Day in, day out.
D – Day
W – Weekly
Cycle to gain gross muscle mass
- 1 – 12 – 1g Testosterone Cypionate / Sem
- 1 – 4 – 100mg of Dianabol / D or 100mg of Oxymetholone / D
- 1 – 1g of Nandrolone Decanoate / Sem
- 2 – 12 – 300mg of Nandrolone Decanoate / Sem
- 9 – 14 – 100mg Stanozolol / DSDN
Protections and allies: HCG, Tamoxifen
Cycle for volume gain with low retention
- 1-12 – 700mg Testosterone Enanthate / Sem
- 1 – 4 – 40mg Dianabol / D
- 1 – 12 – 500mg of Boldenone Cypionate / Sem
- 2 – 14 – 250mg Primobolan / Sem
- 5 – 9 – 70mg of Turinabol / D